Monday, August 4, 2014

Launch Beyond Your Limits-- Classroom Update

I have been busy busy busy organizing and setting up our classroom! I cannot wait to share it with both students and parents! Our classroom theme this year is "Launch Beyond Your Limits" because not only do I want us to all launch the new school year with success, but I want us to really focus on going above and beyond our limits academically and personally. I hope that this will be a year of growth for all.

As you all begin thinking about coming back to school, I urge you to consider what you can do to launch beyond your limits during this academic year. I also hope you think about "launching" on August 25th with a positive start to the school year!

See you all in a couple of weeks at open house! Check out the supply list under "Classroom Info" and email me at acoburn@orangecharterschool.org with any questions you might have before then!

-Mrs. Coburn

No comments:

Post a Comment